1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
Tried to have a baby.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don’t even remember what my resolutions were.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Canada, The Bahamas
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
7. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
April 25th-Aunt Michelle passed away
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Buying a house
9. What was your biggest failure?
I can’t think of anything.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Andy (my husband)
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
going on a cruise in July for our one year anniversary
16. What song(s) will always remind you of 2012?
Nothing stands out
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
Much happier…having our own home!
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
eating junk food
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent it with family.
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
The Walking Dead
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
11/22/63 by Stephen King
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
The Hunger Games
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
25…went to the Lobster House with my husband
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
winning the lottery
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
professional by day pajamas by night
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Oprah as always
36. What political issues stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012:
Cherish the people you love.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: